If I have scleroderma, can I have children?

An individual diagnosed with scleroderma needs to check with her rheumatologist and obstetrician/gynecologist to discuss possible complications associated with having children. The physicians will likely investigate to determine if an individual’s condition has stabilized. If scleroderma has stabilized, then the physicians are better able to determine if the body can handle pregnancy and childbirth.

Print E-mail